From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2018 10:02 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: [WEB400] CNVRTTMP.RPGLE has no xml or json -

All the documentation I find about web services talks about SOAP and REST and XML & JSON. Yet the IBM-supplied example CNVRTTMP.RPGLE is just a regular program. What am I not understanding?

[https://www.medtronsoftware.com/img/MedtronMinilogo.bmp] Kevin Bucknum
Senior Programmer Analyst
MEDDATA / MEDTRON
120 Innwood Drive
Covington LA 70433
Toll Free: 877-893-2550
https://www.medtronsoftware.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This document and any accompanying this email transmission contain confidential information, belonging to the sender that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee of agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.