I am donwloading the latest version, but since it is compatible with
v5.2, i am afraid it will have the same size for the savedQueryString
field.

I will read the docs for the QzhbCgiParse() APIto see if it will be hard
to change.  If I can do it, I will post the modified version.

Or I will try to read the data using QtmhRdStin.  I have used it before,
I need to review how it works.