Jon, the V9 server was changed to ZENDPHP7. Probably to give you the ability to run them side by side as programs are moved over. The PHP7 update removed a lot of deprecated stuff that was hanging on from previous versions.

-----Original Message-----
From: WEB400 <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 10:42 AM
To: Web400@Midrange. Web400 <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] PHP code doesn't execute

No argument about adding it to your own Apache instance - that is what we do - actually it is added to several.

But as I said, you need to be sure the basics are running first. Once that is proven _then_ worry about adding it to your own server instance. I'm really surprised that Pete wrote it up that way, particularly since that is very prone to change with new releases.

Interesting that you have ZENDPHP7 - it must be a function of the update process because although I'm running the V8 server it is all "housed" still in the ZENDSVR6 library.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com