Yes, just re-read my last reply which talks about .Net and .Net Core versions supported currently 😊

They can currently query directly to DataSets, but if they have feedback on formats they would like to see I am happy to hear feedback.

Often people download open source code because it's FREE and don't provide feedback which is a bummer.

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802
w. helpsystems.com

------------------------------
message: 3
date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 17:20:14 +0000
from: Kelly Cookson <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WEB400] .NET and the XMLSERVICE wrappers

Thanks Richard.

Our .NET developers use both VB and C#, though C# is preferred. They are testing your .NET wrappers now.

Do you happen to know if they will be able to use your wrappers with .NET Core?

Also, do your wrappers depend on ADO.NET?

Our .NET teams really want to get away from using ADO.NET in .NET Core. I don't fully understand why because I'm not a .NET developer. But that's the big push behind exploring your .NET XMLSERVICE wrappers as well as for exploring Node on IBM i.

Thanks,

Kelly Cookson
IT Project Leader
Dot Foods, Inc.