From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian May
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:51 AM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WEB400] [EXTERNAL] Re: Problem with iToolkit in Node on Windows

Kelly,

I've intentionally tried to stay out of the conversation as I work for a vendor in this space, BUT....

<vendor>

We can help. Feel free to contact me off list to discuss. bmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

</vendor>

Brian May
Director
Pre-Sales and Customer Solutions
Profound Logic Software
http://www.profoundlogic.com<http://www.profoundlogic.com>
937-439-7925 Phone
877-224-7768 Toll Free

The IBM i Modernization Experts
www.profoundlogic.com<http://www.profoundlogic.com>

UPCOMING WEBINAR
Make Modern Apps You’ll Love with Profound UI & Profound.js
Learn how to deliver beautiful business applications using RPG and Node.js.
REGISTER NOW ✎