Simply because javascript has javascript objects that consists of simple
data type, arrays,
objects, and functions, deep or shallow copy functions and
JSON.parse/JSON.stringify and
is able to shift the data type as you go (that many hates, I love it)!

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Kelly Cookson <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>