Ah.. I must have missed another discussions somewhere.

Actually, I get a lot of custom work, as does Aaron. Aaron is very fluent
in the new technologies and excited about them! So we may each see
different the best way to solve an issue.

But recently I was "forced" to write a solution for a customer using
NodeJS. And I am liking it. :) The customer would have preferred and RPG
solution because they realize their programmer could take what I did with
RPG and learn that... smaller learning curve once it's running.

But now because it's node, well... that either means many hours and dollars
of learning for their sole programmer, or keeping me on as a consultant
indefinitely. While most consultants like the former (and count on it for
income), I don't... I have enough to keep me busy.

But, I love using the new stuff.. so I will pick and choose the projects
and pass others on to Aaron, et all. :)