looks like I saved as a PDF. Get your copy here:

http://bryandietz.com/Serve_JSON_Web_Services_with_RPG_and_YAJL.pdf

Bryan

Don Brown wrote on 3/10/2018 6:37 PM:
I am trying to find this document: "Serve JSON Web Services with RPG and
YAJL" from the link on Scotts web page

https://www.scottklement.com/yajl/

The link does not locate the document.

Originally posted on Midrange-L and Jon Paris replied ...

Welcome to the problems caused by the demise of iProDeveloper.

I know Scott is working to make his most popular pieces available again
but it all takes time.

The wayback machine has a "copy" but sadly this is one of the articles
that was behind the sign-in wall and so only the first few sentences are
there. You can see it at this link.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170821041838/http://iprodeveloper.com/rpg-programming/serve-json-web-services-rpg-and-yajl
<
https://web.archive.org/web/20170821041838/http://iprodeveloper.com/rpg-programming/serve-json-web-services-rpg-and-yajl

If you are ever missing one of the web pages from that (or other) sites it
is always worth searching for the URL here as many articles were simply
published directly and the way back machine has them.

Hopefully someone who reads this will have a copy somewhere.

Thanks

Don Brown

Don Brown

MSD Information Technology

Suite 5/29 McDougall Street Milton Q 4064
( 07 3368 7888
+ PO Box 1629 MILTON Q 4054
Ê 07 3368 7877
* Don.Brown@xxxxxxxxxx
È 0408 751 644
þ www.msd.net.au www.architect4web.com.au

I am a proud supporter of THE REFERRAL NETWORK and recommend the services
of the other member businesses. For more information please checkout the
website www.refnet.net.au