I can give you a fast survey/due diligence from Denmark:

First to put the numbers in perspective Denmarks total population is about
3/4 of the total population of New York City.

While job listings indicates the "skill-value" in the market, the
Meetup/Stackoverflow/Plugins measure the available free shared knowledge
around a given technology either as direct contacts to solve a specific
problem, as skill-expanders or as downloads to solve a more common and
general application part.

Present open online job listings:

OpenUI5 = 0, EXTJS = 2, Angular = 80, React = 90, .NET = 125

Meetups (groups/developers) within 100 miles (Denmark and south-east Sweden
that in practise is considered as "Copenhagen/Øresund area" connected by
bridge and commuting trains)

OpenUI5 (0/0), EXTJS (1/263), Angular (3/1267), React (4/1281), .NET
(4/4590)

Stackoverflow (global search)

OpenUI5 = 789, EXTJS = 58,479, AngularJS/Angular = 249,973/99,393, React =
164,987, Bootstrap = 268.926, .NET = 265,090

Plugins.

I can’t put numbers on these, but it is crucial to me that the Open Source
main project also are supported by others who make their work available,
such as in node.js development where there are 350,000+ packages (NPM)
available.

Remarks:

.NET/Bootstrap is only included to put the numbers into perspective and
many in the .NET/Bootstrap group will also participate/appear in the other
groups.
I have also included EXTJS from Sencha ( https://www.sencha.com/ ) since I
have been working with it since 2009 and it is a commercial enterprise
framework suited for ERP/workstation development (and modernization)
however I have abandoned it because of propietary licensing and missing
market traction. The EXTJS Meetup (I'm also a member of) has today very low
activity while the Angular/React groups has high activity. Besides that
nobody work with EXTJS in the IT-entrepreneur HUBS or IT-university HUBS
where you also find "new" IBM employees/developers (Watson/BlueMix/Garage
etc.) as a very active participants.

My mini survey is NOT showing if OpenUI5 is used in Denmark, it just shows
that if it is used it is probably used within the closed SAP proprietary
community even though it is offered as free Open Source.

Other survey's shows differences between countries where e.g. React is more
popular in US where Angular is more popular in Europe even though it is not
significant and then there is of course the application type - PHP and
jQuery has a big penetration due to it is used in the most popular free CMS
systems but is imho fading out in larger business applications.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Marco Facchinetti <