ok, very good. we can replace our PHP server with version 7 basic edition.

https://www.seidengroup.com/2017/07/10/php-7-and-free-basic-zend-server-edition-for-ibm-i/

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 7:06 PM, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes - but I don't think you can do an upgrade from 5 to 7. 5 is pretty
darned old.

You can however run 5 and 7 side by side (which is what we do - although
I'm not sure we actually use 5 any more come to think of it).

See this page from Zend http://www.zend.com/en/
products/server/release-notes-ibmi <http://www.zend.com/en/
products/server/release-notes-ibmi>

Jon Paris