Ok this is well above my skill level!

I had to look SNI up to find it is Server Name Identification

I have a single PHP application running on IBMi at 7.2 and 7.3 that is
used by multiple entities and each entity requires a https connection with
appropriate ssl certificate.

I have a deadline of 1st Feb to get this operational.

There is such a certificate as a SAN but getting specific information on
this is seeming difficult. I tried calling the US and UK offices of
GeoTrust and after 10 minutes + on hold to each I left a message and no
replies as yet.

And I can not find anything that specifically indicates this is supported
on IBMi.

While not totally great I can do this with a simple wildcard certificate
and just put the entities accessing the site; for example
fredsaccounts.msd.net.au and acmeaccounts.msd.net.au ... Etcetera.

Kevin: Thanks for the apache config - I will at some stage go through this
in detail and try and understand exactly what you are saying - like I said
this is way above my current skill level. Sorry but I really do not
understand what this is doing, it may be the perfect solution for my but I
can't visualise the network diagram or traffic flow.

Pete: I have read a lot about reverse proxies in this blog but again
until you actually work with one it is my old head that is struggling with
the concept. I know nothing of letsEncrypt Ok scratch that they are a
free Certificate provider WOW I will have to investigate this further in
the future. So I am struggling with the overview of how a reverse proxy
will allow me to have multiple certificates as indicated above in what I
am trying to achieve. As much as I would love to be going to Sam Antonio
this year just not in the budget (I did Orlando last year) but if you want
a guinea pig to test your presentation on I can definitely assist :-)

So I am a little bit stuck.

Appreciate the assistance

Don Brown