From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dean
Eshleman
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 1:37 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] Apache configuration problem

I'm trying to call a web service configured in Apache and I keep
receiving a
403 error. I have changed the Apache configuration multiple times and
I can't
figure out what is causing the problem. Here is some of the config
file:

<Directory />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From all
</Directory>
<Directory /www/apachews/htdocs>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>

<Directory /qsys.lib/test15.lib/>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /restsrv1 /qsys.lib/jdeane.lib/restsrv1.pgm

ScriptAlias /restsrv2 /qsys.lib/jdeane.lib/restsrv2.pgm

ScriptAlias /read/GetHealthInsurance /qsys.lib/jdeane.lib/restsrv4.pgm

ScriptAlias /read/GetClientsForName /qsys.lib/jdeane.lib/restsrv3.pgm

ScriptAlias /read/GetData /qsys.lib/jdeane.lib/$getwebsvc.pgm

ScriptAlias /read/GetCharitableGiving /qsys.lib/test15.lib/gww044.pgm

<Location /restsrv2>
SetEnv QIBM_CGI_CHANGE_CURLIB N
ServerUserID JDEANE
SetEnv QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST "QGPL;JDEANE;MGPL;LIBHTTP;CGIDEV2"
</Location>
<Location /read>
ServerUserID WEBSVC
SetEnv QIBM_CGI_CHANGE_CURLIB N
SetEnv QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST
"QGPL;ISDEPT;MGPL;TAATOOL;OBJECT;YAJL"
</Location>
<Location /read/GetData>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From 10.2.0.31 10.2.0.109 10.1.10.250 </Location> <Location
/read/GetCharitableGiving>
Order Deny,Allow
Allow From All
</Location>

I'm using SOAPUI to do my testing and the URL I'm using is
http://as400.mma-
online.org:8500/read/GetCharitableGiving?ownerclientid=1234567. What
is
strange is that I'm able to call the http://as400.mma-
online.org:8500/read/GetData?firstname=Marilyn&lastname=Yoder just
fine. Why does GetData work and GetCharitableGiving doesn't? Any
ideas
why my config file isn't working? This is Apache 2.2 on IBM I 7.1.

Dean Eshleman
Software Development Architect
Everence

1110 North Main Street
PO Box 483
Goshen, IN 46527
(800) 348-7468 ext. 3528
(574) 533-9515 ext. 3528
everence.com<http://www.everence.com/>
[fc2745be-b863-4611-91bd-
0b5a45f8fda6]<http://www.everence.com/MyNeighbor>

____________
Confidentiality Notice: This information is intended only for the
individual or
entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use or
disclose
this information. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete
or
otherwise destroy it and contact us at (800) 348-7468 so we can take
steps to
avoid such transmission errors in the future. Thank you.
--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400)