Mike,

<vendor>

We license an ILE-based web portal that offers SAML-based authentication as
an option. What that means is that users can bypass the portal's login
prompt by presenting a "ticket" from a SAML-based authentication server
that they have already authenticated against. Once authenticated, users
gain access to the portal's menu-navigation system that provides access to
CGI programs and other types of resources that are hosted on IBM i, or
other types of web sites. Feel free to contact me privately, if you'd like
to set up a meeting to discuss this.

</vendor>

I may also be able to contribute to a general discussion about SAML-based
authentication on Web400, if you prefer that.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>