I am testing a web service that I am _providing_ - I am also writing code to consume that service and will be using HTTPAPI for that purpose.

I was able to modify your code quickly (so thanks for that) to at least get the service tested again in the absence of SoapUI.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com