My database system, ERROS, generates HTML and Javascript on the fly, in
response to user requests. It has worked well for some time, but I have
found a way of operating it that results in a variable value being changed
when it should not. Users would not be aware of this method of operation
but I want to fix it and make the method generally available. When I go
into debugging tools in Chrome, I can see my source code, but when I click
on sources it demands that I hit Ctl+P to open a file. But there is no file
to open. I tried saving my source code as a file, but when I press Ctl+P I
cannot get access to any files on my PC nor can I see a way to access the
IFS if I saved my file there. I don't know whether the problem is on the
server or in the browser code. Is there a way of debugging my virtual code?

Many thanks

Rob Dixon