www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Twitter - Sys_i_Geek IBM_i_Geek

On 4/19/2017 6:33 AM, Sam Pinkhasov wrote:
Try the following steps to reset ZSD database:

1. Stop Zend Server subsystems
2. Delete zsd.db in /usr/local/zendphp7/var/db
3. Start Zend Server subsystems, which will re build zsd.db data base

________________________________
From: WEB400 <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 1:06:44 PM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] No PHP after IPL

Appears the sqlite needs some work possibly.

http://froebe.net/blog/2015/05/27/error-sqlite-database-is-malformed-solved/

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Pete Helgren <pete@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm...multiple issues to sort through here but #1) I had most of my OS
keys expire just before the weekend. I got the new keys and everything
seemed like it was up and running. Applied a Group PTF on 5733OPS but not
sure if this is related. After key hassles and IPL I cannot start my PHP
instances. This is what I see in the zdd.log file when I attempt to start
my Apache instance that have PHP apps in them:

[[ZDD 17.04.2017 15:13:52 p2311/t258 ERROR] SQLITE ERROR: database disk
image is malformed
[ZDD 17.04.2017 15:13:52 p2311/t258 ERROR] ZStatusReporter::doUpdateDaemonStatus
QSafeSqlQuery::exec -> error in query: INSERT OR REPLACE INTO
deployment_nodes_status (node_id, status, last_updated) VALUES ( ?, ?, ?).
[ Parameter count mismatch]
[ZDD 17.04.2017 15:13:52 p2311/t258 ERROR] SQLITE ERROR: database disk
image is malformed
[ZDD 17.04.2017 15:13:52 p2311/t258 ERROR] ZStatusReporter::run
QSafeSqlQuery::exec -> error in query: delete from deployment_vhosts where
node_id = ?. [ Parameter count mismatch]
[ZDD 17.04.2017 15:13:59 p2311/t1 ERROR] [ zclusterdaemon.cpp : 315 (
serviceMain ) ] QSafeSqlQuery::exec -> error in query: select * from
deployment_tasks WHERE node_id = ? ORDER BY task_id ASC LIMIT 1. [
Parameter count mismatch] .

Not sure why SQLite is playing here but that might be part of it. I have
a single page at http://IBMI_IP:10080 but when I go to
http://IBMI_IP:10081/ZendServer It just gives me an error page.

So right now all my Wordpress and other PHP sites are non-functional.
Anyone see something like this before? I googled for "SQLITE ERROR:
database disk image is malformed and Zend ZDD" got nothing helpful. Could
also be that the Zend Server seems to be running version 8 now...I didn't
recall that it had but it could be that the IPL finally applied something.
Is there some other log file I should investigate?

--
Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com<http://www.petesworkshop.com>
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Twitter - Sys_i_Geek IBM_i_Geek

--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400) mailing
list