From: Arco Simonse <arco400@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WEB400] UnrecognizedPropertyException with REST service on
IWS
Integrated Web Services
Date: Wed, Mar 22, 2017 9:49 AM

Hi,

I'm getting weird results while running tests with REST service on IWS
Integrated Web Services, version 2.6 running on V7R3.
The webservice returns with the message below when I do a POST or PUT
method action.

Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException:
Unrecognized
field "Quantity_Ordered" (Class
iseries.wsbeans.gradings03.GradingHdrRec_t), not marked as ignorable
at
[Source: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTInputStream@536e153c; line:
2,
column: 23] (through reference chain:
iseries.wsbeans.gradings03.GradingHdrRec_t["Quantity_Ordered"])

There are also two GET methods which works fine.
The strange thing is, that when I remove the two GET methods from the
application, the POST and PUT methods do work.

Anybody experienced this kind of behavior?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
-Arco