Hi all

I'm using Scott Klement's Yajl library to create Json document but when I
call "yajl_writeStdout(httpStatus: errMsg)" procedure I receive error (see
below the joblog)

If I generate a smaller json document , it works fine

Is it a document's size ? which workaround ?

Thanks in advance

CPF3CAA Uscita 40 13/03/17 17:25:41,250091 QSPGETSPs QSYS 0805 QSCAUTOSs
QSYS 0E20

From the consumer. . . . . . . . :
QTMHHTP1

Message. . . : The list is too much
great for the space consumer QSCASF001D.

Cause. . . : The number of available
bawls of list is superior to how much of it

you/he/she can contain a space
consumer. The information returned in the space

consumer QSCASF001D in the bookstore
QSC7259833s don't constitute a list

complete. The ampleness maximum of a
space consumer is of around 16 megabytes.

Correction. . . : To modify the
specifications of the choice to ask for a

smaller group of bawls of list and
to propose the application.

CPF3C20 Uscita 40 13/03/17 17:25:41,489556 QZHBCGIs QHTTPSVR * STMT YAJLR4
YAJL * STMT

From the consumer. . . . . . . . :
QTMHHTP1

From the form. . . . . . . . :
QZHBCGI

From the procedure. . . . . . :
qzhbcgi_ExceptionHandler__FP21_INTRPT_Hndlr_Pa

rms_T

Education. . . . . . . . : 39

To the form. . . . . . . . . :
YAJLR4

To the procedure. . . . . . :
YAJL_WRITESTDOUT

Education. . . . . . . . : 4570

Message. . . : The program has found
an error.

Cause. . . : The program has found
some errors. Correction. . . :

To examine the messages previously
listed in the recording of the job

(command DSPJOBLOG), to correct the
errors and to propose the application.

C2M1601 Uscita 50 13/03/17 17:25:41,506239 QC2UTIL1s QSYS * STMT QZSRCGI
QHTTPSVR * STMT