Hi Kevin,

well problems calls for innovation ;-)

A little LIBHTTP programs that files a *LR to the node server through a GET
should fix the problem.

process.exit(0)

close down the node.js program

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Kevin Turner <kevin.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

" Annoying error, when a nodes program is ended wirh an EDBJOB *IMMED
sometime the QP0XSPWT hangs until next IP. Ehat is worse is that it blocks
the IP port."

I have been working on this (or a similar) issue with IBM. Node child
processes can become orphaned when the parent process ends unexpectedly.
They would go to EOJ status and stick there. If you end them the go to END
status and hang. ENDJOBABN will usually kill them off. The PMR was
74327,999,866 and eventually solicited a partial fix with PTF SI63892
combine with starting child processes with silent:true. In reality the
problem runs far deeper and we now have PMR 20128,999,866 for the
investigation.

[https://www.netcracker.com/assets/img/netcracker-social-final.png] ƕ