On 1/31/2017 3:00 PM, Henrik Rützou wrote:
I only have these folders in ProdData
Directory . . . . : /QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData

Type options, press Enter.
2=Edit 3=Copy 4=Remove 5=Display 7=Rename 8=
11=Change current directory ...

Opt Object link Type Attribute Text
C++Compiler DIR
JavaVM DIR
Node DIR
OS400 DIR
SC1 DIR
SOI DIR

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 8:56 PM, Aaron Bartell wrote:

Latest version is in /QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/OPS/Node6.

In order to install any of the OPS things, two steps are necessary:
1) Load the LICPGM options
2) Order and apply the appropriate PTFs

If you only did the RSTLICPGM, then you don't have the code yet. Only
the 'permissions' to load the code. The actual code is in the PTFs.

I loaded all of the OPS LICPGM options - even the ones IBM have not yet
announced. Then I will be ready to load the future PTFs.

Frustrating.