Hi Booth and thanks for your reply

After your suggestion, now in preview it works, but when I run it in the
browser in see this error :

" http://192.168.xx.z:Myport/cgi-bin/mobile.css HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found 5ms
"

Can you help me again

Thanks in advance

This is the Html file

<head>

maximum-scale=1.0, target-densitydpi=device-dpi" />

<title>Order Entry</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="mobile.css">

</head>

This is my httpd.conf

..

<Directory />

Order Deny,Allow

Deny From all

</Directory>

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/ARTICLES.LIB>

Order Allow,Deny

Allow From all

</Directory>

<Directory /www/articles/htdocs>

Order Allow,Deny

Allow From all

</Directory>

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /QSYS.LIB/ARTICLES.LIB/

Alias /articles/ /articles/