I looked at some Apache log viewers a while ago - I see I have one called Apache Logs Viewer on my Windows laptop - I think that one did OK with the access logs - not so sure about the error logs.

I don't know if it's still available - of course, the logs are readable using a file share, right?

HTH
Vern