Here is a test program that demonstrates the error. With the db.conn
statement in there you will get the HY010 error. If you comment out the
db.conn it will work.

var db = require('/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/Node/os400/db2i/lib/db2')
var xt =
require('/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/Node/os400/xstoolkit/lib/itoolkit')
var conn = new xt.iConn("*LOCAL")

db.init()
db.conn("*LOCAL")

// set the user and password to test
// the console will show "success:false" or "success:true"
validateUser("username","password")

function validateUser(userName, password){
var pgm = new xt.iPgm("QSYGETPH",{"lib":"QSYS","error":"on"})
var x

pgm.addParam(userName.toUpperCase(), "10A")
pgm.addParam(password.toUpperCase(), "10A")
pgm.addParam(" ", "12A", {"io":"out", "hex":"on"})
pgm.addParam([
[0,"10i0"],
[0,"10i0"],
[" ", "7A"],
[" ", "1A"],
[" ", "256A"]
])
pgm.addParam(10, "10i0")
pgm.addParam(-1, "10i0")
conn.add(pgm.toXML())
conn.debug(true)
function my_call_back(str) {
var results = xt.xmlToJson(str)
console.log(str)
if(results.length == 0){
console.log("success:true")
x = true
} else {
results.forEach(function(result,index){
if(result.hasOwnProperty('success')){
console.log("success:" + result.success)
x = result.success
} else {
console.log("success:true")
x = true