Vicki,

You should not change the job description of IBM jobs such as QZHBHTTP. This can result in "unpredictable results" down the road.

For the IBM HTTP Server (powered by Apache), there's really two ways to deal with library lists:

1) Set QIBM_CGI_LIBRARY_LIST in your httpd.conf file. You can have several different library lists this way by setting this differently in different <Directory>, <Location>, etc containers.

Advantage: Very easy to code, HTTP server does the work for you.

Disadvantage: Although you can set up a bunch of nice library lists this way, anytime you need to add more or change the ones you've got, you have to restart the HTTP server.

2) Have the HTTP server launch a "routing" program that sets the library list before calling the application.

Advantage: Very versatile, you can use any logic you wish in the routing program to set up the library list any way that's needed. You can dynamically change the library list as much as you want without any need to stop/start the server.

Disadvantage: You have to code the routing program to make it work. You also have to be careful to set the library list back to the way Apache had things after the call is done so that it doesn't interfere with future programs.

-SK