Aaron,

and how many dash boards does a ERP solutions with 1.000 tables
that has to be maintain by a few users have?

IBM I is a business solution server that traditional has a lot of batch
processing that updates data in bulk - a dashboard is wortless in that
context

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 6:11 PM, Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx>