BTW - thanx for the node.js presentation you gave me. I beefed it up and
gave people a full evening (four hour) tutorial – Some in the audience even
survived…

Glad to hear it! I am optimistic because I have come across some "but I am
only an RPG programmer" types that are jumping into Node.js and learning
the ropes. Here's a Disqus/IBMSystemsMag.com conversation from an RPG
programmer willing to try Node.js: http://bit.ly/1ZFOqZL

Aaron Bartell
litmis.com - Services for open source on IBM i

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 8:19 AM, Niels Liisberg <NLI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>