I think you need to define what you mean by an app, or what the scope of an app is. I cannot see a scenario where you might host thousands, or even hundreds, of separate and distinct apps on a server....unless your server is going to act like a public hosting site. Surely you don't have that many applications in your 5250 world?

Sent from my iPad