Arrh Richard

there is very big difference if you develop server centric applications
(like .NET)
or client centric applications (like EXT JS) that equals the binary APP's.

And there is very big difference in how the server side "looks like" in the
two
different paradigms.

But you may have overlooked the difference ;-)

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 10:17 PM, Richard Schoen <