That seems like not the best benchmark if you were going to pick just one.
If I submit data to a URL, I expect that I'm going to transform it, use to
to query a data store, or write that data to a database. I'd be more
interested in inserting the data into a database, reading the data from the
database and reconstruction the JSON.

Unfortunately, people don't seem to be publishing really meaningful
benchmarks. I'll give some credit to any "apples" to "apples" comparison.

Regarding Node.js consuming less CPU during a stress test - that has both
positive and negative implications. The positive is that the code runs
efficiently. The question is how well would one's Node.js application scale
on a multi-core server? You want the CPU to be fully used as opposed to the
"application server" being a bottleneck.

The work of an application server may include:

Parsing "request" data (cookies, HTTP environment variables, query string
parameters, HTML forms, JSON input, etc.)
Managing client state (saving and restoring session data).
Mapping data from databases to UI objects and visa versa.
Generating output streams (HTML, JSON, XML, etc.).
Controlling work-flow.

Regarding DB I/O, data validation, checking and enforcing integrity
constraints, and business rules - I would submit that type of processing
should NOT be in "applications". It should occur "behind" Triggers. Neither
Node.js nor .Net should have a role there.