Who is this directed at ? :-)

Do tell....

Regards,

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems
richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rjssoftware.com
Visit me on: Twitter | LinkedIn

message: 2
date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:41:34 +0200
from: Henrik R?tzou <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WEB400] put in safety my Rest Web Services

A simple question ...

Do you control the programming on the client side I may be able to give you a nearly bullit proff solution.