Hello,

Could someone please look at the unique issue we are facing and suggest ?
we have application running fine in v5r3 , migrated the application and
configuration to v7r1, getting authentication error.

The problem is in calling ILE programs through http request. Has anyone
came across similar issues?

I simply wrote a Test CLLE program(EPHTESTC), having following lines in it.
============================== ========================

PGM
DLYJOB 1
ENDPGM

Created the program object using the following command :-

CRTBNDCL PGM(CGILDLIB/EPHTESTC) SRCFILE(CGISSLIB/QCLLESRC) SRCMBR(EPHTESTC)
DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)

============================== ==============================
====================
httpd.conf directive as follows
============================== ==============================
====================

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /QSYS.LIB/CGILDLIB.LIB/

*Container Directive*

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGILDLIB.LIB>
SetHandler cgi-script
Options +ExecCGI
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From all
</Directory>

============================== ==============================
======================

Called the program from Internet Explorer as ‘http’ request.

http://144.27.21.98:8080/cgi-bin/EPHTESTC. pgm
<http://144.27.21.98:8080/cgi-bin/EPHTESTC.pgm>

encountered exactly same error as running CGI programs.
============================== ==================
ZSRV_MSG066C: ap_get_kerberos_auth: Kerberos Authentication failed with
code 3021, switching to Basic
ZSRV_MSG0107: Premature end of script headers: File name is
EPHTESTC.pgm
============================== ===================

So the problem is on call to ILE program as http request.

============================== ====================
The object authority for QSYS.LIB and CGILDLIB.LIB as follows.

Object . . . . . . . : QSYS Owner . . . . . . . : QSYS
Library . . . . . : QSYS Primary group . . . : *NONE
Object type . . . . : *LIB ASP device . . . . . : *SYSBAS

Object secured by authorization list . . . . . . . . . . . . : *NONE

Object ----------Object-----------

User Group Authority Opr Mgt Exist Alter
Ref
*PUBLIC *USE X

QSYS *ALL X X X X
BOTSYSG *USE X

QSRV USER DEF X X

QSRVBAS USER DEF X X

============================== =====================
Object . . . . . . . : CGILDLIB Owner . . . . . . . : OVSSYSG
Library . . . . . : QSYS Primary group . . . : *NONE
Object type . . . . : *LIB ASP device . . . . . : *SYSBAS

Object secured by authorization list . . . . . . . . . . . . : *NONE

Object ----------Object-----------
User Group Authority Opr Mgt Exist Alter
Ref
*PUBLIC *EXCLUDE
OVSSYSG *ALL X X X X
QTMHHTP1 *USE X