From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henrik Rützou
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:21 AM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Home page options for Apache on IBMi

Jim

lets not try to confuse things, you never know what QZSRCGI job a specific request runs under and QZSRCGI jobs are rather hard to figure out.

My experience is that you are able to replace a program in first level under the QZSRCGI job but not in the stack that runs in lower levels such as service programs.