Hey Nathan,

I really tried using fixed position for the header and the footer, as you did at http://rd.radile.com/rdweb/SocialHope/index.html. But it created too many problems for the mobile drop down menu.

In addition to the toggle behaviors I mentioned in the initial post of this thread, I also had a problem when the user scrolled down a page and then clicked on the mobile navigation icon. The drop down menu opened. But you had to scroll back up the page to see the links. The links move upwards and off the screen as the user scrolls down.

I tried using JQuery to set fixed position for the drop down links. That worked. But then the user could not access the last links in the list if the last links went past the bottom of the screen. This is not such a problem at http://rd.radile.com/rdweb/SocialHope/index.html because the links in the drop down list are quite narrow. I have big fat fingers, so I give my links more height, which can cause the last links go past the bottom of the screen.

I'm still using JQuery to load the content of a single page (i.e., it's still an SPA), but I'm back to letting the header scroll up and placing navigation links at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,
Kelly