I'm glad you mentioned Bootstrap - it won't disappoint.

-----Original Message-----
From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2015 10:08 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] 7 lessons from my first responsive web site

Rails is not necessary for Zurb, though there is a Ruby Gem to make installation in a Web project dirt simple.

Fwiw, I went the Zurb route and determined Bootstrap was a better choice because it is so prolific. Alot of people did what I did because Bootstrap was slow to get out one of their releases.

A lot of the latest frameworks are using SASS or LESS for CSS and Coffee script; both of which require interpretation into CSS and Javascript , respectively.
On Jul 4, 2015 8:39 AM, "Jim Oberholtzer" <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>