From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henrik Rützou
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 10:40 AM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Single Page Applications

Kelly

with all due respect (being US polite now) Google Gmail was developed in
2004 based on Google GWT
and NOT Angular that first was introduced in 2009.

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Henrik Rützou <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nathan

No let’s not discuss this or that framework let’s discuss what the
acronym SPA really stands for and that is in my opinion a browser
based APP that you by the way has many of on your smartphone where you
run one binary monolith side by side by others since your device is
able to multitask between applications such as “mobile voice phone”,
your mail box APP, your Twitter APP and your Facebook APP – but also
between different browser based HTML based APP’s where you are able to
run an EXT JS based SPA APP side by side with an Angular based SPA APP.

Your smartphone basically offers you a Viewport to your chosen APP’s
however they are done and what I try to do in my Viewport is doing the
same with a twist as single login and behind the curtains extended integration.

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Kelly Cookson <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>