The amount of work will depend upon how many inputs and outputs you have. SQL injection is best mitigated by using parameterized queries. But static SQL can be made safer using length checking, character white/black lists, proper data typing, using host variables and also a jaundiced eye when it comes to looking at a statement and seeing how variables passed to it could be manipulated for nefarious purposes. Tough to do when you are a solo act and can't have someone take a look and figure out a way to exploit it.

The same applies to XSS and CRSF. Check the inputs and outputs for invalid characters, make sure you have sane length checking and data typing. The web app may have static dropdown lists for selecting values but that wouldn't prevent someone from changing those values by manipulating the JavaScript so if there is a range of static values that are coming from a dropdown list (for example) , whitelist and check for those values at your end as well.

Late response (started before lunch). Good responses prior to this.....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java