Kelly,

I think Larry was trying to get the output of a directory listing on the PC into his PHP script. Using STRPCCMD won't work for this for two reasons:

1) STRPCCMD doesn't send the output of the commands you run back to your program.

2) STRPCCMD works by sending a specially formatted screen to your 5250 emulator. The emulator sees the screen, and grabs the command off of it and runs it. Since the PHP script isn't running in a 5250 emulator, it can't possibly use STRPCCMD.

-SK