From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Craig
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 9:32 AM
To: 'Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)'
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Retrieving shipping label strings from webservices

For UPS you have to decode it using Scott Klement's Base 64 and then
translate it to EBCDIC and chop it up using X'25' as line end if you are
using a System I connected Zebra printer.

If you are sending it directly to the printer, you won't have to translate
it, just send the ascii string to the printer via a socket.

I have done both and both work quite well.
I just wrote a UPS routine to get the file from them, parse it, log it and
produce a label (xml tag is GraphicImage) Works great, but now the powers to
be don't want to use UPS, so it's just sitting.

HTH,

Craig