I haven't yet as I was hoping to resolve this. What is odd is that i5_pconnect works on our development partition on the same box with the same OS.

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Pavlak
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 12:33 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Zend i5_pconnect authentication

Have you tried DB2_pconnect?

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.db2-pconnect.php

Regards,

Mike Pavlak
Solution Consultant
Cell 408 679-1011
Work 708 233-5880
http://blogspot.com/mikepavlak
On Jun 21, 2013 2:28 PM, "Eric Kempter" <ekempter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm having trouble getting i5_pconnect to connect. I am attempting to
connect via a php script on the IFS to access a DB400 table.
Regardless of what username and password I send, I get a BAD USER /
BAD PASSWORD response. I have tried sending only the DSN without
either a username or password but get the same response. Has anyone
run into this problem. Db2 connect works without a username and
password and with some username / password combinations. I am on a
V7R1 box. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400)
http://archive.midrange.com/web400.