The single quote wind up being needed since the "-j" and the "/" characters are part of the command string. Dang I thought you were on to something.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 6/4/13 6:16 PM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
Excellent question, I'll check that out! That might explain the null
response. The part that has us a bit confused is on the development box
this code works, in the production deployment it does not work.

I will go back and check the quotes to be sure.

An earlier suggestion that I check plugsize did not pan out to be the
problem.