I still want to see where you were going with your original
response, Nathan.

http://www.radile.com/rdweb/apps/ptl/ptl100/launch.shtml?app=icrm100

The problem with the application appears to have something to do with my use of an iframe. Oh, well.

Where am I going with this? It took me an hour to crank out a fairly robust CRUD application to query and maintain a table. The application follows a pattern that we use in many of our applications. For database maintenance purposes, I think a good practice is to come up with a pattern that you and your users feel comfortable with and offers a productive user interface. Most of the patterns I've worked with in the past are not productive from an end-user perspective. I thought it might be helpful to show one that is.

Have to call it a night.

-Nathan.