System & Method International Inc3560 Pine Grove Avenue Suite 480
Port Huron, Michigan 48060
United States

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Jim Cooper <Jim.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

what??

Jim Cooper
Program Coordinator
Lambton College
jim.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
519-542-7751 ext. 3219

From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf
of Henrik Rützou [hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 2:19 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Collaborative Project

PUPFISH ?

http://www.google.dk/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Death_Valley_Pupfish_spawning_in_Salt_Creek.jpg/250px-Death_Valley_Pupfish_spawning_in_Salt_Creek.jpg&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pupfish&h=191&w=250&sz=13&tbnid=szev3K696c5amM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=121&zoom=1&usg=__GVXeeuC5Wx0DHA6v-TDUNdzz65Q=&docid=1Fe2bAAFhMDn_M&sa=X&ei=fDXGUPeZD6X04QT99IDYAg&ved=0CE8Q9QEwBQ&dur=460

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Jim Cooper <Jim.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx