I've had too many irons in the fire for the last many years Richard. Too
much going on to stay laser-focused on the iSeries like I used to.

Mainly my attention has been focused outside the iSeries world learning
non-iSeries technologies, although RPG did still pay my bills. But I've
programmed in RPG for so long that I can do that without even thinking about
it. But I just haven't spent that much time exploring and experimenting
with iSeries integration as much as I used to back in the 90's and even the
first few years of the 00's.

However...:-)....everything eventually comes full circle and now I'm looking
at how to combine what I've learned over the last half dozen years or so
with the IBM i.

But I think maybe I will purchase a copy of the new Visual Studio just to
see what it can do for me. I had seen that they released the 2012 version (I
think) so it's about time I got my head back into that to see what's there.

And before anyone gets on their high-horse about my not responding to the OP
about his question in this thread...I'm only responding to this direct
question to me in this thread because Richard asked me here.

Any further content on this topic from me will be taken offline.

So go back to your couches and find something on Fox TV to be indignant
about and to shake your fist at because I'm getting off of here.