Tim,

If I understand correctly, you have a CGIDEV2 program that you want to "run" on Tomcat. First of all, the Apache directives in Apache simply invoke the CGIDEV2 RPG programs, so really Apache is a server front end for your CGIDEV2 CGI programs (which Apache knows how to deal with). I don't think that you can change the Tomcat plumbing to invoke your CGIDEV2 RPG programs, primarily because Tomcat is a Java server that serves Java servlets.

What is your interest in using Tomcat rather than Apache? You can serve up multiple instances of the CGIDEV2 programs in Apache under different host/port combinations. Is that what you are after? Or do you have a java servlet (or EGL program) that you want to have "call" the CGIDEV2 upload program you already have?

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java