Brad, I think eRPG/CGIDEV2 is the best way for small IBM midrange shops to web-enable their shops.

With this we do not need any windows server, we do not need to outsource either to java/dot net programmers.

With eRPG/CGIDEV2 we can develop beautiful web applications with our own RPGLE-programmers with a little bit

of html and javascript rjght here in America.

Do you know why eRPG/CGIDEV2 is not becoming very popular eventhough the midrange business seem to be improving

after recession ?

I migrated from India to USA in 1968 as an engineer and started working on System/38 in 1985 and stayed with IBM

midrange. Now I am working with IBM-i 7.1 and 6.1. I love the speed of CPU and IO of our beloved machine .

I think this midrange machine will remain as a great database machine. I donot see either HP/SunMicro(Oracle)

servers can beat our IBM-power system.

Adi Tonangi
201-364-6715 cell
412-859-5818 work