is anyone using richfaces3.1.6 with MyFaces1.1.9 and Tomahawk 1.1.11? I'm trying to add AJax capability into our web app. After some research, richfaces3.1.6 seems the thing that I 'll need for that. But I'm encountering a problem with it. After I added richfaces jars into the lib folder, my existing app starts to error out with Duplicate ID error.

The stack looks like below:
javax.faces.FacesException: duplicate Id for a component leaderPA
at org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:432)
at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:255)
at org.ajax4jsf.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:108)
at org.ajax4jsf.application.AjaxViewHandler.renderView(AjaxViewHandler.java:216)
at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41)
at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:146)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:147)
at org.apache.myfaces.webapp.MyFacesServlet.service(MyFacesServlet.java:77)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1146)

Note: The only code changes I did is adding the following to web.xml, as documented in richfaces3.1.6:

<context-param>
<param-name>org.richfaces.SKIN</param-name>
<param-value>blueSky</param-value>
</context-param>

<filter>
<display-name>RichFaces Filter</display-name>
<filter-name>richfaces</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.ajax4jsf.Filter</filter-class>
</filter>

<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>richfaces</filter-name>
<dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>