Henrik,
You use multiple versions of jQuery using noconfict() and jQuery works
well with ExtJS. So...no need for iframes for that purpose.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Henrik Rützou <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/30/2011 12:22 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] How to use "Content-type: multipart..." with CGI

Maurice,

IMHO it should be undepreciated because we need "browsers" within the
browser in
order to be able to run e.g. a viewport that runs on version a of jQuery
and
a page that
runs on version b of jQuery or ExtJS or any other framework.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Maurice O'Prey