With WebMatrix, I liked being able to select my site and immediately
drill down into the files that make up the site, in this case a
WordPress site. However, I got stuck straight away with trying to find
where one of the functions in the functions.php file was used. I can
click and show the site folder in windows explorer, but then I got my
first taste of the new search utility with windows 7. I am not capable
of searching a text value in the folders and subfolders, it seems.
Looks like I'll have to try eclipse, that was easy.