My SystemOut.log contains these error. I look over all the jar files in
my app and only found this xmlparserv2.jar to be the only one that could
be causing the problem. But I'm still getting this same error even
after I removed this jar file from the app. I've spent two days on this
error. I must say Websphere/java is quite frustrating/waste of time
sometime. Sigh....

[6/21/11 13:51:16:653 CDT] 00000013 FacesConfigur I
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator feedStandardConfig Reading
standard config org/apache/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
[6/21/11 13:51:16:669 CDT] 00000013 Digester E
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester getParser Digester.getParser:
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl incompatible with
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory
at
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(SAXParserFactory.java:24)
at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getFactory(Digester.java:500)
at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getParser(Digester.java:714)
at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getXMLReader(Digester.java:944)
at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1745)
at
org.apache.myfaces.config.impl.digester.DigesterFacesConfigUnmarshallerI
mpl.getFacesConfig(DigesterFacesConfigUnmarshallerImpl.java:197)
at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.feedStandardConfig(FacesConf
igurator.java:324)
at
org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.
java:289)
at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.initFaces(Startu
pServletContextListener.java:82)
at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitializ
ed(StartupServletContextListener.java:65)
at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.notifyServletContextCreated(WebA
pp.java:653)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinish(WebApp.
java:370)
at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initialize(WebApp.java:293)
at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.addWebApplication(WebGroup.jav
a:93)
at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.VirtualHost.addWebApplication(VirtualHost.java
:162)
at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApp(WebContainer.java:673)
at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApplication(WebContainer.ja
va:626)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerI
mpl.java:335)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImp
l.java:551)
at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl
.java:1250)
at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectS
tart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1140)
at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl
.java:569)
at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedAppli
cationImpl.java:819)
at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(Applica
tionMgrImpl.java:921)
at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$AppInitializer.run(Appli
cationMgrImpl.java:2100)
at
com.ibm.wsspi.runtime.component.WsComponentImpl$_AsynchInitializer.run(W
sComponentImpl.java:342)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1497)