From: Jack Kingsley
I am just trying to figure out costing 'vs' getting off of green screen
(putting it lightly).

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your meaning. A number of your
questions end with a period "." rather than a question mark "?", for example.
Are you saying that you want to continue using the 5250 interface? You want to
continue using display files? You don't want to restructure your code? You're
not interested in a different development model? You just want to compare the
cost of HATS vs similar products of that type?

-Nathan.

This thread ...